Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Xining, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.715 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xining? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 110% more expensive than in Xining (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,785元 (€2,564) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Xining.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $329 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenyang costs 8元 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)