Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Xining, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,607 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.296 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Xining? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 103% more expensive than in Xining (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,480元 (C$3,301) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Xining.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)