Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Xining, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,264 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16363 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Xining? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 62% more expensive than in Xining (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,727元 ($U90,003) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Xining.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kherson costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨5,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)