Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Xining, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,562 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45986 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Xining? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 40% more expensive than in Xining (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,154元 (R 26,429) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Xining.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)