Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Xining, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,149 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.44630 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Xining? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 24% more expensive than in Xining (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,640元 (E£ 23,840) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Xining.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ternopil costs 25₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 115 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$5,160 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tyumen' costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)