Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Xining, China
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,298 prices entered by 759 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09544 CNY / ARS *
Do you live in Xining? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is about the same as in Xining (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,467元 (ARS $88,721) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Xining.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 4 hours ago)