Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10317 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,454元 (руб 52,862) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumamoto costs ¥700 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 2.27 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ramallah costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)