Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.691 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,933元 (4,099 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ternopil costs 25₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 115 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$5,160 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tyumen' costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)