Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.812 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 68% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,244元 (€1,311) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $130 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩800,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,269 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $353 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)