Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,189 prices entered by 431 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.265 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 99% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,950元 (C$2,080) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 115,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $910 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $5,896 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)