Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22125 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 59% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,528元 (43,066 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 115,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $910 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $5,896 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)