Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23649 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 73% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,721元 (45,334 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,779 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 3 hours ago)