Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.761 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 106% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,972元 (15,733 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumamoto costs ¥700 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 2.27 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$700,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ramallah costs 5.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)