Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020.
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 49% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,080元 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)