Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00582 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,852元 (₩1,691,883) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $910 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $5,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)