Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00215 CNY / COP
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,591元 (COL$3,067,613) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Rapids costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chincha Alta costs S/. 9 (about 2 hours ago)