Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.022 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,342元 ($b6,207) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ternopil costs 25₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 115 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$5,160 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tyumen' costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)