Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09476 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,401元 (руб 67,548) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,779 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 3 hours ago)