Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.285 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,198元 (R$ 4,824) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 4 hours ago)