Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.763 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,022元 (R$ 3,982) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,269 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $353 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $289 (about 1 hour ago)