Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06439 CNY / KES
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 30% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,755元 (Shilling104,905) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,779 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)