Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.941 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 90% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,035元 (€1,390) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumamoto costs ¥700 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 2.27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ramallah costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)