Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,668 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09293 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is about the same as in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,422元 (₨69,097) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 4 hours ago)