Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,476 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13453 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,485元 (Php48,204) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Rapids costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)