Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.748 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,617元 (R$ 4,357) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)