Cost of living in Madras, India vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09341 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 11% cheaper than in Xingtai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400元 in Xingtai you would need to make just about 4,808元 (₨51,472) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Regina costs C$60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Atyrau costs 800 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q295 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)