Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.043 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,638元 ($1,368) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨5,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 3 hours ago)