Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01910 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,209元 (377,507 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Portland, Oregon costs $0.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)