Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.566 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,367元 (RM4,065) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 141 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 4 hours ago)