Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,271 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.693 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,862元 (RM4,644) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $135 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 35,000 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lausanne costs CHF 7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)