Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.28731 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 8% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,075元 (21,143₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $135 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 35,000 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lausanne costs CHF 7 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)