Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 964 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06240 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 10% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,719元 (₨ 91,639) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $329 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenyang costs 8元 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)