Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00186 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 16% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,968元 (3,743,860 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Omsk costs руб 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kushtia costs Taka 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)