Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.39356 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,125元 (R 15,564) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 1,015 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,779 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 4 hours ago)