Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,791 prices entered by 490 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.054 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,493元 (6,163TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in London, Ontario costs C$5.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨12,198 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sofia costs 600 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Sebastian costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)