Cost of living in Indore, India vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09923 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 8% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,705元 (₨57,492) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lausanne costs CHF 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Zurich costs CHF 100 (about 2 hours ago)