Cost of living in Durban, South Africa vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.46527 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,031元 (R 15,111) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lausanne costs CHF 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Zurich costs CHF 100 (about 2 hours ago)