Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,379 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08356 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 27% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,588元 (Taka 78,842) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)