Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.45014 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 13% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,015元 (E£ 13,362) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ouagadougou costs 1,200 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Montt costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bilbao costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$3.79 (about 1 hour ago)