Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.058 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is about the same as in Xingtai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200元 in Xingtai you would need to make just about 6,006元 (5,675TL) in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 115 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$5,160 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tyumen' costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nakhodka costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)