Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.812 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,319元 (€1,321) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩800,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,269 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $353 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $289 (about 1 hour ago)