Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,797 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,645元 (€1,234) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £92 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)