Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.934 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 49% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,367元 (Dinar 842) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratsk costs руб 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ternopil costs 25₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 115 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)