Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01595 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Xingtai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400元 in Xingtai you would need to make just about 4,790元 (300,326 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Ouagadougou costs 1,200 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Montt costs CH$500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bilbao costs €0.08 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)