Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10317 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 11,271元 (руб 109,246) in Yekaterinburg.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumamoto costs ¥700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 2.27 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)