Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,178 prices entered by 430 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.265 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 45,030元 (C$8,553) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Rapids costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)