Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,452 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.207 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 50,849元 (C$9,766) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Quito costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Houston, Texas costs $1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rivne costs 192₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £915 (about 3 hours ago)