Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Xianyang, China
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 912 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 62,112元 (﷼ 375,669,517) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)