Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22136 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 37,141元 (167,789 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)