Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019.
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 7% more expensive than in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 44,884元 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Rapids costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)