Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,479 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.285 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 15,191元 (R$ 11,822) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)