Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,418 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01010 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 22,863元 (CH$2,264,806) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $910 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $5,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)